Wii Launch Details?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Doc, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Does anyone know of any of the launch details for the Revolution? All I keep hearing about is the X-Box 360.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Revolution is still about a year away, isn't it? Probably won't be many details for a long time.

3. Doc

I didn't even know that much, to tell the truth. The controller looks pretty sweet, though. Nintendo is always on the leading edge of creativity in their consoles.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to learning more about how it works. It'll probably be pretty awesome for shooters. Not sure about sports games though. It's definitely innovative and different. I doubt it'll attract people away from PS3 and Xbox 360 though.

5. Doc

It's the games' job to pull away customers. I can definately see the advantage for shooters, though. The adventure type platformers should benefit from it, especially games with puzzles like Zelda.

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

While no date has been set yet, rumors floating about state sometime in June... and launch in Japan, NA, and Europe within a 14 week period.

7. Albey

Albey Registered Member

i head about the same as samus. about august though is when i think it'll actually comeout.

8. KannonMAK

KannonMAK Registered Member

no game images till january at the earliest, so we'll probably have a time frame around the same time, but we'll never have a clear launch date until the day its on the shelves.

9. Doc

I guess it's time to convert this to a launch detail rumor thread, eh? At least until there's some solid info on it.

10. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

A PR guy from Nintendo recently said that he would be "very dissapointed if there wern't playable Revolution games at E3 2006". So I would expect the Rev to be out maybe early 2007? Wait, maybe even earlier than that, as the cube isn't offering much these days... this one is hard to judge : S