• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lauch

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you think Lauch from Dragon Ball series is the most powerful girl in the entire series till Videl? I think so especially when she sneezed, also does anyone ever know what happened to her?

D

Dranigus

Android 18 was before Videl and she's stronger than Videl.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Launch was cool!

The rumor was that she took off with Tien the just dissapeared. Probably found something to steal!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I always called her Lunch, and she liked Tien, but I dont believe anything happened between them in Z, and Android 18 is easily the most powerful female, that and she's stronger then the humans.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I know but Android 18 wasn't a real character till the end of Cell saga that's why I didn't mention her name, that's why I said Videl because she is a real human.

D

Dranigus

Android 18 is also a real human, in fact she's a cyborg. In terms of which she was a human but was changed into a cyborg by Doctor Gero.

And Android 18 was a real character prior to the end of cell, she was a real character all throughout the entire Android Saga.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know she was a real character what I mean is that she was a cyborg, and also before she was tunred into a cyborg I know she wasn't strong at all. Also I know Dr Gero was a character before the Android saga.

D

Dranigus

How do you know that she wasn't strong at all. For all you know she could have been as strong as Mercenary Tao. That's still stronger than Launch and probably also Videl.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont believe that Lunch is strong, she just sneezes and goes into psycho mode.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not a 100% that she wasn't strong but I am sure that Dr Gero just took someone that he can easily control because 'he would not liked to get beat up by someone that he wants to turn into a cyborg, that's why I say she wasn't that stong. Yes she does go psycho but when she does pyscho she scares everyone.