Latest you've stayed up?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The latest I've stayed up is around 6am, then I fell asleep about 6.30am.

But this morning I did a all nighter, didn't really wanna do it but I was on webcam with Nina and we got carried away and it was 4am just like that.

i've done a lot of all nighters, sometimes i just dont feel like sleeping, so I don't...

so i think the latest i've stayed up was when i didn't sleep all night, then i went to bed at 5am the next night.

Shaggy

Registered Member
Latest i've stayed wasnt really latest..but longest...me and my mates were drinking for 36 hours roughly...needless to say we passed out good...lol

lolacherry

Registered Member
When i first got the net several years ago i discovered i could create a website of my own - thus meaning i began at 6pm on a friday night and finishing at 7am on the monday morning.

I lived on coffee!

that was a fun time! i didnt want to have the site unfinished and i was very keen on getting it online so i didnt want to stop.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
5AM playing poker online. That was the night I got pissed and lost all my chips. I don't think I'll ever be doing that again.

The latest I've stayed up for school is 3 and couldn't fall asleep til 4 or so.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Put it this way. The longest I've stayed awake was about 4/5 days. Needless to say I was pretty screwed by the end. Slept for almost a solid day.

Plus I regularly do 2 or 3 days no-sleep stints. Which is why you'll find me most nights in Chat, or generally lurking around GF. Besides, British night-time is when all the interesting people come out :lol:

One night my room mate convinced me to go on a drunken adventure with him. It started around 10:00 PM and we finally got back to our place at about 9:00 AM. Thats the latest I ever stayed up by a mile.