Latest wallpaper

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by BigBlue, Sep 24, 2006.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

[​IMG]

I had some help from another person, its what you call team work haha, well C&C appreciated :)

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I likes it.

The background suits the image well, and it's overall good.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow I really like it my friend, good job, I always loved that picture of LeBron James, when he has the crown on is head. Also the background is very well done as well. This is one of the best Bron Bron wallpapers i've seen yet. Keep up the great work.

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I love the background on this one the pic is nice and suits the theme of the wall, and the blending is also good. Just wondering were you got the brushes for the bg.

5. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I put a textured layer and then brushed lightly with some blob/blood brushes I found from deviant art, along with gradients, and then did some other stuff that I dont really want to explain haha

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

That is a funky looking wall ya made Tan. It's very artisy and looks like it took some imagination to make that bg so it went well with the pic. Though the only thing that points out at me is the sharp,pointy,shiney thing a.k.a the short sword^^; Great work Tan though I gotta say.