• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Latest Posts

Kamikaze

Registered Member
This is a small suggestion.

Is it possible to have the latest post column to also tell us who posted it?

I have sometimes post somewhere and then I look at the latest posts a while later to see it's there, so I think that it's someone else replying in the thread, but its not.

If you understand what I mean, then hopefully you can find it in your hearts to add it :cry:

dDave

V.I.P.
That's not a bad idea I would go for that, but it's also fine if it doesn't happen.

This is a good forum either way.

Kamikaze

Registered Member
It would change the main pages.

Basically in the latest post column, instead of a date it has the name of the most recent poster.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Kamikaze

Registered Member
No at the bottom right of the main page, near top 5 stats

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh. I can look into that, but, there is a better way to get the latest posts anyway. Click "New Posts" at the top (in the menu bar) and you'll see pages of new posts. :)

manly2000

Iam think so. I have sometimes post somewhere and then I look at the latest posts a while later to see it's there, so I think that it's someone else replying in the thread, but its not.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Click the "New Posts" button at the top of the page. It's in between "Contests" and "Search". That should solve all of your problems.