• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Latest Posts

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Not sure if anyone else has been noticing this -- I believe since the server upgrade, I've sometimes noticed that a post that i make won't appear over in the "Latest Posts" sidebar. In the case of tonight, I made a post at 7:39 p.m. in the wrestling section, but I'm not seeing it under Latest still at this point (9:12 p.m.). Unless it just doesn't count the user's posts anymore, I think something is off. Besides @Millz, that is.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Certain sections are set to not show up there for various reasons. Wrestling is one example of a niche that does not represent the main focus of the site, yet it was dominating the latest posts, so we removed it for the time being to encourage more posting in other areas. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
@Millz @Unity @EdgeHead @Bubbles - we need to take over PM, The Outsiders style now.

"You people... you know who I am. But you don't know why I'm here. Where is Billionaire @Mirage? Where is the Nacho @Merc ? That punk can't even get in the building. Me? I go wherever I want, whenever I want. And where, oh where, is Scheme @Doc ? 'Cause I got a scoop for you. When that Ken doll lookalike... when that weatherman wannabe comes out here later tonight, I got a challenge for him, for Billionaire Mirage, for the Nacho Merc. And for anybody else in uh..."

Last edited: