Latest Poll Results...

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Flyhigher, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Guest

Rudy Giuliani - 32%
    Fred Thompson- 21%
    John McCain- 16%
    Mitt Romney- 9%
    Mike Huckabee 2%

Hillary Clinton 48%
    Barack Obama 26%
    John Edwards 12%
    Bill Richardson 4%
    Joe Biden 3%
    Dennie Kucinich 1%

I think it will come down to Hillary and Thompson in 2008... The VP selections will have a huge impact on the Election...

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Congress - 3%

:smile:

3. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I wouldn't underestimate Giuliani. It seems to me that the more socially conservative religious aspect of the GOP is going to be less of a player in this election than in years previous. Furthermore, Giuliani polls better against Hillary than Thompson does. Given the Democrats seem to have the advantage in this upcoming election, electibility is going to be big on the minds of Republican primary voters.

4. Martel

Martel Guest

I wouldn't count Romney out yet either. He is gaining alot of grassroot GOP support.

5. Stay Away

Stay Away Guest

Hey thanks for the link. No one could tell if you're lying or not, this could an elementary school pool for all anyone knows.

Not to mention all these candidates suck.

6. ExpectantlyIronic

Stay Away,

The numbers look right to me. Nothing overly astonishing about it if you follow the primaries at all. In fact, the political markets confirm almost precisely the general gist of the posted poll.

Edit: Actually, it is a little strange that McCain is favored over Romney in it. Last I knew, Romney was right up with Thompson, and McCain was all but out of the running.

7. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Guest

USA Gallup poll, check it out!

8. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Guest

Romney just won Iowa, interesting...

9. ExpectantlyIronic

Giuliani, Thompson, and McCain weren't competing in the Iowa straw poll. The first two had nothing to prove by it, and the later simply hadn't raised enough money to be able to. The big news was for Huckabee, who came in second and secured his place at the front of the back of the pack.

10. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Guest

I agree, I just thought is was interesting...