Latest Info On Triple H's Injury

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm not sure if any of you knew about this already, I assume not since it wasn't posted...but HHH will be out for a few more months. I honestly was looking forward to see HHH again, but it doesn't bother me all that much that he's out for another two months.

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I just read this today...

For some reason I wasn't upset to read this. I don't know why. I honestly don't care if he comes back right away or not.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Hasn't he had a couple of knee injuries in the past? I think it's just something that isn't getting fixed properly.

4. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Well, I did not know that. Thanks for the update. I like Tripple H but it's not so much of a big deal with him being absent.........
    I still look forward to his return though.

5. Babe_Ruth

HHH had several injuries in the past, he had the same injury twice actually which put him out for more then six months.

I wish they gave more information on how he got this current injury. Maybe we'll know a bit later.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I just assumed he did it while filming the movie. I mean, that would make sense, right?

In his arm though, that's different. He's had two quad tears. I'm not sure what else.

7. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I was thinking of that as well Millz. I wonder if Batista is laughing right now, or he's saying I wouldn't get injured filming this movie. None the less, he's a douche.

Just for people who don't know, HHH is making a movie right now. The lead role was suppose to go to Batista, but they changed last minute to HHH instead. It's one of the main reasons why Batista quit wrestling.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I really need to start watching again. It got deleted off of my DVR schedule and, I dunno, I never put it back on. Haha.

Sucks that Triple H is hurt, I always enjoy him. And Batista is a loser. Ha.

9. Babe_Ruth

You definitely do kons, raw as been really good this past month and it has a chance to even better. Lots of good feuds and entertaining story lines going on at the moment.

10. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I'm kind of the same as you, BR...I was ready for his return, but I'm not bummed to hear that or anything.

The only issue is that I had really wished he'd get involved in the battle against The Nexus...I could just see his veteran status being a great addition to Cena's passion against them, and it would just strengthen the "anti-Nexus" movement. Cena, Orton, and HHH marching against them is a lot stronger of an image than, Cena, Orton, and Yoshi Tatsu.