Lasting Impression

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andrew_bishop, Apr 10, 2007.

1. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Okay im not sure if this goes here but I will anyway , This is just a fun little game to see some fun answers. Here's how you play it , You give your first opinion or a story on the person above you and then wait and see what the person below you will say. It's quite simple and should be a laugh. Okay im up first.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Well the first thing i thought when I saw you was, "Is he using his real name? Who does that??

3. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Haha , Yeah im so old school.

First impression of Oxy was that he was really into smart stuff and he was a long time member here with his post number.

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

First impression was that you were an egotistical prick that wanted more than his 15 minutes of fan, because you used your name as a user name.

And then I realized you're pretty freaking awesome XD

5. Hikaru_Youkai

Hikaru_Youkai Registered Member

"Sui as in... Chop suey? I'm hungry..."

But yeah. I thought he was really smart, not the in-your-ugly-face smart, but the good kind. ^^;

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

"WOW! She is really smart and mature!"

^_^ That's what I first thought when I first met her.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I didn't expect you to stay this active on these forums, and expected you to leave the forums because someone would disagree with one of your post, like so many old members have done. To be honest didn't expect much of you when I first saw you posting.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

MJ.... You are such an ass... God... You didn't expect anything?! How could you?!?!? HAVE FAITH! That's it. I've had it with FC.

If you think I'm being serious then you need a swift kick in crotch!!!

I thought you were prettly knowledgable when it came to sports. ^^

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

"Yeah, even though she has been dragged here by one of my friends, I don't think this girl is going to stay long once she sees how the forums are like"

But Himie you suprised me ya know, time you got here you Pm'ed me and that started to change my whole view on you. I'm glad I've became friends with cha though, it made me see how some people on the internet and all still have great personalities and fun to talk to. Plus...who can't love your little IM quotes in your sig lol

10. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I thought she was a guy! Haha! Alex corrected me!

Now, my opinion about her is that she is nice, artistically skilled, and a good friend! WOO! Go, Kyo!