• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Last Words 3.9876543

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I like hypothetical questions, and seeing as this seems to be a cool and recurrent theme. I'll remake it with different people categories.

What's the last words you'd hope to say to the following people/things, if you ever got chance to say something. You have to say something. And if they could reply in no more than four words what would you hope them to say back?

You might not know people or things like this, but what would you say if you did?

1) Your favourite movie star
2) Some bloke you chat about politics with in the pub/shop
3) A pheasant or a chicken that you're about to eat as part of a roast dinner
4) One of your favourite sport stars of the past who is now a racist
5) Your boss
6) The postman
7) A tramp you meet randomly on odd occasions

Hehe.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
1) Your favourite movie star - I secretly love you Erica Durance. Well you marry me? Erica Durance "Yes, let's have sex."

2) Some bloke you chat about politics with in the pub/shop - Keep on hustling Ricky Bobby. Bobby would say "You know me."

3) A pheasant or a chicken that you're about to eat as part of a roast dinner - Why can't I have steak? Chicken would say "Screw you"

4) One of your favourite sport stars of the past who is now a racist. Don't have a favorite sports star that is racist

5) Your boss - "Go to hell you prick." He would say, "I am telling."

6) The postman - Stay postal. Postman "Ok"

7) A tramp you meet randomly on odd occasions. Let's do it one more time. Tramp says "Have me your way."

Bliss

Sally Twit
1) I adore you, Jim. You have made me cry laughing more times than I can remember.
Aaaaalrighty then!

2) N/A - I'd never talk about that.

3) Oh, chicken, how I love thee.
I can't talk, bitch.

4) N/A - I hate sports.

5) I've never hated anyone as much as much as you. I think you're a vile human being.
(Hopefully he would just sit in silence or fall off his chair)

6) Thanks for putting your package through my slot.
Oh I say!

7) Here, have £100.
Wow! Thank you, m'lady!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact General Discussion 13
ysabel General Discussion 21
Doc General Discussion 15
T Bathroom Wall 0
Mirage Bathroom Wall 21