• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Last restaurant you went to?

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
Today, I ate a slice of cheese pizza and drank a can of Dr. Pepper soda at the same general store as the other day.

And once again, I was able to eat my lunch indoors, which I'm happy about.

asp3

Registered Member
We went to Sonny's BBQ in South Lake Tahoe a week ago to pick up BBQ to take to a beach to eat. Most folks were wearing masks as they entered and exited the restaurant but some weren't doing so. We wore our N95 masks and kept as far from them as possible. We ate at Pope Beach at a picnic table well away from all of the folks there and had a Belgium Ale and an Imperial Stout that we'd picked up at BevMo before getting the food. It was wonderful.

We've gotten take out from three restaurants in our area since the restrictions started and I've been just fine with take out. I'm in no hurry to go into an enclosed space with lots of other people in it so I'm not really missing anything without going to restaurants.