• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Last restaurant you went to?

Carmelita

Registered Member
We went to a local Chinese joint and I was not thrilled. We went to an early dinner to beat the crowd at the buffet. I was expecting all fresh food but I could tell that some of the chicken was dried out from being under the lamps. This place only opens for lunch then they close until 4:30 for dinner. It was rather disappointing.

CubsMascot

Registered Member
I went to an Italian pizza place called DiNico's. I ordered a cheese pizza. The place was absolutely crowded and placed the order to go. I had to wait in the car for the order because there was no room and it was crowded. The pizza at this place is my favorite.

Impaired

Registered Member
Lee How Fook - on 11th Street in the Chinatown section of Philadelphia. Wonderful restaurant run by a wonderful family. We went on Friday and had a wonderful time. It is a BYOB and we had wine, white and red and our youngest daughter drove over from New Jersey with her fiance. They have a really simple dish, ginger scallion lo mein, that is one of my favorite things in the world to eat.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Merrylands Bowling Club. Not too much into the fancy schmancy restaurants, I'm all about the all you can eat buffets at affordable prices. Yes, I am cheap lol

Sian

Registered Member
There's a new restaurant in our small town and my husband and I like it a lot. Good burgers and the best onion rings anywhere.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
The last restaurant I went to was Subway. I had a bowl of broccoli soup.

The soup was good. However, the plastic spoon I ate it with was sort of sharp on it's edges. It started to chafe my lips after a while.

It kind of took away the enjoyment of the whole experience.

dDave

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Red Robin. One of my favorite places to get a good burger for a relatively good price. Always been one of my favorites.

Impaired

Registered Member
Scoogi's - a local Italian place. Have fettuccine bolognese that was delicious.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
For lunch this afternoon I stopped at a McDonalds and had a cheeseburger and a vanilla shake with whipped cream on it.

It had a cherry on top of it as well.

I got there around noon. So I was worried that they'd be real busy and I'd have to wait in a long line. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was wrong. Not many customers, for some reason.

Impaired

Registered Member
My boss took out to lunch today to Carraba's. I love the sausage lentil soup there.