Last Night I Had A GF Dream

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Altanzitarron, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

We were all meeting up at some weird building (which I think may have been based on my old uni building) and Ysabel lead me down a corridor to meet up with everyone. I was really nervous and when I entered the room it was like an old school I.T lesson. I ended up sitting by myself because I didn't want to talk to anyone :lol:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

lol

I've had GF dreams

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I've had GF dreams before. I'd tell you about them but they're mostly sex dreams and I don't think you really want to know what kind of perversions my subconscious came up with in my slumbering state.

idisrsly and Jeanie like this.
  5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I had a dream where I was being driven around by Unity, and then we pulled into a driveway and FBI guys came after me, and so I ran away, and ended up in a trailerpark, and then somehow I was in africa, hiding out from them in the trunk of some old rusted car, and some little african girl was with me hiding too.

6. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

I had this crazy GF dream once where I was this little African girl hiding a Canadian in a rusted-out 1963 Ford Galaxy...

...strange...

Smelnick likes this.
  7. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

8. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I totally forgot about that! I should have just driven you away. I mean, I was there already. :lol::lol::lol:

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

yeah my first was a sex dream too. It was ages ago.

10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

So, how was I?

Bliss and Unity like this.