Last Night I Had A GF Dream

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
We were all meeting up at some weird building (which I think may have been based on my old uni building) and Ysabel lead me down a corridor to meet up with everyone. I was really nervous and when I entered the room it was like an old school I.T lesson. I ended up sitting by myself because I didn't want to talk to anyone :lol:

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
I've had GF dreams before. I'd tell you about them but they're mostly sex dreams and I don't think you really want to know what kind of perversions my subconscious came up with in my slumbering state.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I had a dream where I was being driven around by Unity, and then we pulled into a driveway and FBI guys came after me, and so I ran away, and ended up in a trailerpark, and then somehow I was in africa, hiding out from them in the trunk of some old rusted car, and some little african girl was with me hiding too.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I had this crazy GF dream once where I was this little African girl hiding a Canadian in a rusted-out 1963 Ford Galaxy...

...strange...

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I had a dream where I was being driven around by Unity, and then we pulled into a driveway and FBI guys came after me, and so I ran away, and ended up in a trailerpark, and then somehow I was in africa, hiding out from them in the trunk of some old rusted car, and some little african girl was with me hiding too.
I totally forgot about that! I should have just driven you away. I mean, I was there already. :lol::lol::lol: