• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Last newcomer is not the newest, now

_Owi_

Registered Member
Welcome in the thread where you can tell me "welcome"!

I'm a 17 years old student from Italy, so don't kill me if I make mistakes.
I live in Turin - yes, the "Winter Olympics!" one.
I like writing poems and stories and welcome threads; and other things, but maybe some of you will find out.

Ok, I don't know what to say. Somebody help me. :stare:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
WELCOME!

That's what you wanted, right?

I can try to help you, but I would need something in return. How about a cannoli?

How is life in Turin?

BigBob

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums.

Do you like any sports? American Football? Baseball? Etc.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hi there, welcome to the forums! We have a vast variety of friendly people. I'm sure you'll find something you like.

_Owi_

Registered Member
Hi there, welcome to the forums! We have a vast variety of friendly people. I'm sure you'll find something you like.
Yes, this seems an interesting forum. I still have to horientate myself, but it's just a matter of time.

Welcome to the forums.

Do you like any sports? American Football? Baseball? Etc.
Well, if you mean sports I like watching i don't like any - just football, sometimes.
If you mean sports I like practising: football, tennis, beach volley, badminton.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
17? Yum. Just jesting.

Welcome to General Forum :)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Welcome, Owi! I look forward to reading your views. How did you find us? How long have you been posting on forums?