• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Last meal

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you had more meal because you know you where dying pretty soon.  What would you have to eat and why?

I would have Speghatti because I love it so much, and it would make me feel a little better before dying, I know it's sounds weird but it's true.

Blur

iPimp
I think I'd eat the most tender filet 20 oz with A1 sauce and like 3 beers with mash potatoes biscuits and stuff. then dessert i'd have a chocolate cake with hot fudge icing and a brandi

M

masterswrd

well if it was beacuse I was dying of natural causes then I would want some of my moms spanish rice and if it was because the prison/person was asking me I would request and all you can eat buffet and eat and eat and well you get the idea 8)

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ummmm mine would probaly be pizza yummy lol.

merob

Boom!
home made;
toccos
LIzana(sp?)
Beef and Broccli from the chinease resturant around here
Gingerale
Krispy creams glazed donouts
and pizza hut stuffed crust peperoni pizza.

+ weed. o.o

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
what blur said sept w/o the alcohol im underage. hehe
and id eat and eat until i died so the process would be faster

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
All those things sounds very good. I'd also add a 12 pack of beer(Coors Light) in there. If you gonna go well go in peace and drunk lol.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
hehe. i got drunk at a party (i was the youngest) and will never drink again. i hate beer now. maby a whine cooler. my mom lets me have those. i guess i would eat till i blow. literally