TV Last Man Standing Rebooting on Fox?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I thought it had been cancelled earlier than last year, to be honest. But if it can find a new life on FOX, good for them.

I try my best to avoid anything Tim Allen is involved in. And like Edge said, I definitely thought this had been cancelled years ago. 6 season, really? Sheesh.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I'm not the biggest fan of Tim Allen either but LMS was an amazing show. When it was canceled, it was the 2nd most viewed comedy on tv. It should have never been canceled. The entire run is on hulu. We watch it there all the time. Would love to see a renewal.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Finally something good came out of Colorado and then it got cancelled.

lol - j/k Mirage.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Back on baby!!

Tim Allen's 'Last Man Standing' resurrected at Fox - CNN

"Last Man Standing" averaged 8.3 million viewers for ABC during the 2016-2017. It was the network's second most-watched comedy, after "Modern Family," a release from Fox said.

I don't understand why it was canceled in the first place. It was the #2 comedy for ABC. Not to mention Tim Allen has made billions for Disney over the past decades. A lot of people say it was b/c of the political slant of the show. I don't know. I didn't consider it a political comedy.

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I was legit mad at first when I saw this, because it was announced the same day they announced that FOX was cancelling Brooklyn Nine-Nine. But then, Andy Samberg announced that NBC picked up Brooklyn Nine-Nine and I'm happy again. :)

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I was legit mad at first when I saw this, because it was announced the same day they announced that FOX was cancelling Brooklyn Nine-Nine. But then, Andy Samberg announced that NBC picked up Brooklyn Nine-Nine and I'm happy again. :)
I've only seen that a few times but thought it was really funny. Hot Rod Samberg is hilarious.