XBOX Original last game you bought/played

Wrecked

Registered Member
i haven't played my xbox for quite some time now. for a while i picked up halo 2 again and played online day-after-day till i started encountering endless amounts of A holes/cheaters/idiots/etc that i just got pissed and stopped playing.

the last game i bought and played was Ultimate Spiderman. i liked the game a lot, although it was pretty short. and the unlockables weren't really worth the trouble to get, but other than that the game was pretty solid.

what was the last game you guys bought or played for the xbox?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last game I bought was Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. It's an awesome game and was worth every penny.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Last game I playd, and only the 3rd game on Xbox was Halo 2. I actually started to get ok at it...then my friend with the xbox moved.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Last game I bought was Halo 2 right when it came out over a year ago. I got College Hoops 2k5 for Christmas after that though, I don't know if that counts. Last game I played was NCAA Football 2003. I have '05 but it sucks.

ltk9492

Registered Member
last game i bought: mlb 2k5

last time i played my xbox? in october, before i sold it.
I really am going to get a next gen system, im just not sure when.
but while i had my box, that was my fav game, as well as the other 2k5 games, nfl blitz, and cabella's hunting games.

yooperchick

Registered Member
The only game I played for the XBOX was Hulk. That's only cause it came with the system I got. It was alright, but it wasn't really my kind of game so I barely played it.

I often wonder about Burnout Takedown. I love the game on PS2, and I know they have it for XBOX as well. It'd be interesting to see the differences side by side.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Last game I played was Halo 2 on live. I got addicted to it for about 2 weeks. Then I pretty much forgot about it. The last game I bought was Conker: Live and Reloaded on the day it came out. The Xbox was a gift, that's the only real reason I have it. Not too many games are worth more than a rent to me, or they're multiplatfrom and the XBox has the most inferior version.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Gamechamp said:
Not too many games are worth more than a rent to me, or they're multiplatfrom and the XBox has the most inferior version.
Almost every multiplatform game is superior on Xbox. You've got the hard drive, better graphics, better sound, etc. The only reason to buy a multiplatform game for another console is if you like the controller better, which would be understand. But Xbox definitely doesn't have the most inferior version of many games at all.

Wrecked

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
Almost every multiplatform game is superior on Xbox.
for example, the Splinter Cell series. the first SC was geared toward the Xbox , and became multiplatform later on. for SC:pT [ Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow ] the game was dumbed down so that the PS2 could handle it. then for SC:CT [ Chaos Theory ], i believe they took some stuff out [ smaller levels, less detail ] but added a new map and a new move [ or something like that ].

Absolute

Registered Member
Test Drive: Eve of destruction... bought it for $10 at a pawn shop. It was pretty weak overall, but the mutliplayer is somewhat entertaining for about 20 mins.