• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

last.fm

Wrecked

Registered Member
it's a site that keeps track of what mp3s you listened to on your computer. you download a plug-in for your player [ winamp, itunes, etc ] and the plug-in does all the work.

i thought this would be more effective then having a "what are you currently listening to" thread. plus you'd be able to see virtually their whole collection.

here's my profile: http://www.last.fm/user/ronniewrecked

curious to see if anyone has the same tastes as me, but i doubt that.

yooperchick

Registered Member
That's pretty cool, but I don't think I will put mine up. I guess it just frieks me out that the program is "watching" you and lets others know what you are listening to. I've only heard of a few bands on your list.

For me, I'll just list the range of who I listen to:

Old country, new country, rock, hard rock, metal...

So, I go from good ole Johnny Cash and Hank Williams Jr. to Slipknot and System of a Down. Oh, and throw in Enya in there too somewhere. Just don't give me any opera to listen to and I might have to whack you on the head.