• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Last 1,000 Pixels on Million Dollar Homepage on eBay

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Nanner

Registered Member
Whoa! This is the site you have a link on right? Granted this is a bigger space but he wasn't selling for this high before......was he?????? I know I've been there and read but of course can't remember.....

BTW you're lookin mighty FINE there in that pic Andrew :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now I can't change my avater ever or people will get confused when they read your last post... lol

Anyway, he sold the rest for $100 per 10x10 square. This last block is a bit more since it's the last space there will ever be. $6k so far too..

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Do you believe this:
---At the time of writing, Alexa.com ranks my site 127th out of ALL websites on the internet.---?

To me that is almost impossible to believe. Kudos to the guy that took a simple idea and made a million bucks. Gives me faith that I can do the dame.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey now why in the hell didn't I think of that one...:-o :rolleyes: :-o
A little rough on the eyes! Oh crap!!!! I have gone blind with eye strain:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If they redirect the traffic I think that's fine. They just can't have the site updated with a new link. The smart people had urls like www.site.com/million/ so that was they can redirect the traffic later. I own some spots on that site that I have redirected traffic to different sites from. They have all been my own sites though.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey I saw this on carson last night..
Man I wish I would have thought of it first...
Well let's see how many copycats pop up now..