Lashley's role in TNA

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you guys think or predict Lashley's role in TNA will be? Will he join the MEM (if you consider the ECW a world title)...

Will he be a face?

What should he be? (Heel vs Face)

Are you happy he's back?

Other thoughts...?

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'd like to see Lashley as a heel, just because it would be different than what we've seen in the past. Yes, I'm happy to see him back. There are probably at least 10 other wrestlers I'd prefer to come to TNA before him, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.

I'd like to see him in a sort of "enforcer" role for the MEM. The ECW title is technically a world title (no matter what your opinion of it is), so he'd fit.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd like to see Lashley as a heel, just because it would be different than what we've seen in the past. Yes, I'm happy to see him back. There are probably at least 10 other wrestlers I'd prefer to come to TNA before him, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.

I'd like to see him in a sort of "enforcer" role for the MEM. The ECW title is technically a world title (no matter what your opinion of it is), so he'd fit.
I agree Lashley as a heel would be better just because its different...I can buy that with him. I did read he's on an appearance by appearance deal right now because of his MMA responsibilities...remains to be seen how much he'll be used.

I wont lie, I never liked Lashley. Dude is built like a rock but I was never all that impressed...maybe hes improved.

I cant lie, I am intrigued.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I did read something about how Lashley still hasnt been officially signed and he's going to focus on MMA.

So its on hold for now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What was the point of brining him in for one show then?

That's how TNA works I guess, no direction at all.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
What was the point of brining him in for one show then?

That's how TNA works I guess, no direction at all.
Yeah I dont really know the whole story or the reasoning. I guess they thought they could sign him right away but it didnt happen or something,