• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Larry the cable Guy Health Inspector!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hate Blue Collar T.V there not even funny, they try to be but their not, also I will not see this movie it looks rediculous.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Dave Chappelle I do like, he is actually funny as a comedian, and his skits are hilarious as well.

S

SOAD2k8

I will NOT see this god forsaken movie. I refuse to watch a movie made by someone that built his entire career around being a hic. I got nothing against hics and rednecks (entire family is from ither Kentucky or West Virginia, and they fit the mold pretty well), but I DO have a problem with people who try intentionally to make a profit out of it. Also, the movie looks quite embarrasing.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You only find red necks and hicks if you go out into the rural areas, in the cities we are actually civilized.

L

lilbballfrk

i dont care about this movie one bit. ive heard jess foxworthy's jokes. jokes are supposed to make people laugh, but his just makes me wanna cry. i wouldnt waste my money on this show. firepunch, your mother was right to not let you watch it. she didnt want you to cry when you watch his movie. lol