Movies Larry the cable Guy Health Inspector!!!

F

firepunch00

This movie is coming out tomorrow. Im not going to be able to see it since my mom won't let me for what reason I don't know :(, lol. So I was wondering if anybody that is going to see it on the forums can just write a little summary of what happend in the movie, thanks. GETTTTER DUNNN!!!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

This movie looks horrible, I hated Blue Collar show anyway. Jeff Foxworthy is a horrible comedian, and this guy is just as bad.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
IMDB plot summary:

"Irreverent as ever, Larry The Cable Guy plays a big city health inspector who's happy with his usual beat of greasy spoon diners and low-rent ethnic restaurants. His easygoing life is turned upside-down when he's saddled with a straight-arrow rookie partner (Iris Bahr) and assigned the biggest case of his career: investigating an outbreak of mysterious food poisonings at the city's swankiest restaurants. Infuriating restaurateurs with his bad manners, Larry still manages to charm a sweet, shy waitress (Megyn Price) into a budding romance. But when his unorthodox methods cost him his job, Larry has to go undercover to bring the conspirators to justice and 'Git-R-Done!'"

My two cents:

This movie looks so HORRIBLE! I hate Larry the cable guy. He's a douche. Because of him, I hear Git R Dun like 50 times a day and it makes me want to kill somebody. I don't know who would go see this trash.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I would have to agree 100% with you Sephy.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I thought about watching it, but once I saw that commercial where he comes out in like a weird fairy outfit, I decided to keep a safe distance.

F

firepunch00

LOL, OK. So it might not be all that good of a movie, but i love comedy. So I will still be going to see this movie when I get a chance.

F

firepunch00

Well yeah sometimes it can be just dumb stupid comedy that makes no sense, but I like to try all comedy. Even if it is just a piece of shit.....lol :-\. I never really watched Dave Chapelle show because i thought it was a piece of shit, but then I watched it and I started to lmao. Hopefully this will happen when I see the movie.