Movies Larry the cable Guy Health Inspector!!!

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by firepunch00, Mar 23, 2006.

1. firepunch00

firepunch00 Guest

This movie is coming out tomorrow. Im not going to be able to see it since my mom won't let me for what reason I don't know :(, lol. So I was wondering if anybody that is going to see it on the forums can just write a little summary of what happend in the movie, thanks. GETTTTER DUNNN!!!

2. This movie looks horrible, I hated Blue Collar show anyway. Jeff Foxworthy is a horrible comedian, and this guy is just as bad.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

i love blue collar...i will see this movie

4. Blue Collar is just so....retarded, I cannot find humor in it.

5. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

IMDB plot summary:

"Irreverent as ever, Larry The Cable Guy plays a big city health inspector who's happy with his usual beat of greasy spoon diners and low-rent ethnic restaurants. His easygoing life is turned upside-down when he's saddled with a straight-arrow rookie partner (Iris Bahr) and assigned the biggest case of his career: investigating an outbreak of mysterious food poisonings at the city's swankiest restaurants. Infuriating restaurateurs with his bad manners, Larry still manages to charm a sweet, shy waitress (Megyn Price) into a budding romance. But when his unorthodox methods cost him his job, Larry has to go undercover to bring the conspirators to justice and 'Git-R-Done!'"

My two cents:

This movie looks so HORRIBLE! I hate Larry the cable guy. He's a douche. Because of him, I hear Git R Dun like 50 times a day and it makes me want to kill somebody. I don't know who would go see this trash.

6. I would have to agree 100% with you Sephy.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I thought about watching it, but once I saw that commercial where he comes out in like a weird fairy outfit, I decided to keep a safe distance.

8. firepunch00

firepunch00 Guest

LOL, OK. So it might not be all that good of a movie, but i love comedy. So I will still be going to see this movie when I get a chance.

9. Loving comedy is one thing, but loving complete shit is another.

10. firepunch00

firepunch00 Guest

Well yeah sometimes it can be just dumb stupid comedy that makes no sense, but I like to try all comedy. Even if it is just a piece of shit.....lol :-\. I never really watched Dave Chapelle show because i thought it was a piece of shit, but then I watched it and I started to lmao. Hopefully this will happen when I see the movie.