Larry Bird

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The sig looks ok-ish..I really dont like the backround..whats the trees have to do with Bball.

The Font is ok-ish

B

bballinyao06

The sig looks ok-ish..I really dont like the backround..whats the trees have to do with Bball.

The Font is ok-ish
The tree was just in the stock image of the basketball court in the background so yeah, that's why it was there. I didn't put it there on purpose...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Love the sig. Love the Larry Bird picture you used. Unlike Alex I love the background. It kinda symbols the way he started to play ball and that's in a Basketball court near home. Also Love the Bird jersey in the background. There's nothing I don't like in that sig so I have to give a perfect 10/10. Keep up the good work BBallinyao.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Sorry if I was too harsh judging your signature just on the backround, I didn't see the basketball court because it didn't catch my eye, even with it, the sig looks good.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Different font and colors and this sig would rock. I love the bg (espically the bg, sweet!) and the pics but the color and font just throws everything off balance to me for some reason. But I like the glow effect, keep the glow effect cause it gives a nice tone to it. All in all nice work bballinyao06^^;