• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

lanmanserver how to reinstal

majko78

Hi,
i need help, pleas :( . How to reintall or install services on windows server 2003 - name "Server" - lanmanserver.

Thx

marian.

Python

Sssssuper Platinum ******
Did you install Great Plains or ACT which caused your dilema? If so I saw some info online that might help. My Post level is low so I may have to PM the link to the info.

Have a good day,

Steve

Python

Ok, I think I have sufficient amount of posts to do this now. You can visit Jason Hartman's site and it will give you some info.

There is another site (hosted/supported by Microsoft) but you have to have an account to access it. If you ever had to validate Windows or another Microsoft product, chances are you may have this already.

Let me know and I can post it here if the first link does not have enough or clear information for you.

Last edited:

Penguin

Registered Member
I thought I had replied to this but I guess not. My research indicated that this was an integrated part of Windows and a reinstall of Windows would be necessary to reinstall the lanmanserver program.

Python

You did make a post. :lol: This post was done twice by the user. Hopefully they got it all sorted out now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Technology 1