Lance Hoyt to WWE?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I know of at least one person who is happy about this...Unity. I, on the other hand, could care less.

He's tall with no personality...he might never make it to TV

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

My friend told me about this last night, personally I have the same thoughts as you Millz, I've seen him a couple of times and he was pretty plain in the ring. He didn't impress me one bit. I doubt he'll ever make in on television to be honest, and wouldn't surprise me if he gets released within the next two months.

3. Millz

Yeah sounds like Tyson Tomko's situation, part II.

Of course we could be completely wrong...

4. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

He will be sent to FCW for the next 6 months at least.

5. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

Just for clarification purpouses, this is one of the guys that was in the Rock N Rave Infection right?

6. Millz

That is correct, Ryuk. He changed his name to Lance Rock for the gimmick. The taller dude.

7. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

:sigh:, why can't Vince get one of the better guys from TNA like AJ Styles or Christopher Daniels, at the same time kudos on getting Low Ki but lets see if he's utilized correctly, or even utilized in prime time for that matter.

8. Millz

haha I wish it were that easy! I'd love to have both of those guys on the WWE roster.

Low Ki was signed so long ago...whatever happened to him??

9. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I think Lance has a chance of succeeding, but who knows. If you've watched TNA as long as I have an consistently, you know the guy can produce when given the proper chance. Best of luck to him; I'm stoked...Millz was right! haha.

Vince wouldn't have the first clue what to do with Styles and Daniels, by the way.

10. Millz

He had Styles and let him go so yeah, you're right about that. I said what I said because I wanna see them against all those new WWE opponents but Vince would bury them I'm sure. Which would be a shame.

As far as Hoyt goes I'm cool with giving the guy a chance. I hated Monty Brown but loved Marcus Cor Von so who knows.