Lance Cade Dead at 29

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Lance McNaught, best known as Lance Cade, has passed away at the age of 29. No other details regarding his death are currently known.

Cade was one of Shawn Michaels' first wrestling students. He ended up being signed to a WWE developmental deal before making it to the main roster in 2003. Cade was released from WWE after an incident on a flight where he took too many painkillers and went into a seizure. WWE ended up bringing him back but eventually released him again.

After being released, Cade claimed that WWE released him because he had asked for help with issues stemming from addictions to sleeping pills. WWE did send him to rehab but ended up releasing him, something Cade thought was unfair. It's worth noting that sources within [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR] denied those claims.
Source

It's always sad to see young talent waste away.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! I'm speechless right now. I'm sure it was a drug overdose of some sort.

My condolences go out to his friends and family.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
RIP, such sad news. I was a big fan of his....I always thought if hadn't of had so much trouble he would be a pretty big star by now (he was Jericho's "protege" before he was released).

I wish his family the best.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Recent report that I read from Jim Ross twitter account is that he died of a Heart Attack.

We all know he was addicted to pain killers, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the sauce a few times in his career.

Just a real shame.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
RIP Lance Cade....

age 29 is way too young...i fear what they'll find out.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
That's really sad. When I first saw this thread, I was instantly shocked. 29 is a hell of young age to go. According to CollegeNews, he died of heart failure.

R.I.P. Lance Cade

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was never a fan either, but man I can't believe he's dead. He was so young, he's my age. Its just a shame.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Awww I remember his tenure in the WWE...was a pretty good performer to say the least.

R.I.P Lance Cade, you've left the world too early and may you find solace somewhere in the afterlife :(