Lance Bass...shocking news!!!(ha)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sephiroth_Masamune, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

This may shock some(I don't see how), and this may just be the news that verifies what people already knew...

2-3 days ago, on Howard Stern's Satellite program, he announced that Lancxe Bass was...gay.

I'll give you a moment to absorb that...

Anyway, I thought I should share this as a Mature though and see what people reactions on this are.

This may be unimportant, but Howard Stern thought it good enough to report, so I thought I should pass along the news to those who care.

I shall keep searching to find his lovers name, but I forgot cause it was a weird name. Anyway...

1 N'Sync member down, how many others are gay as well?

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Haha, yes I wasn't too surprised when he said he was gay (as he looks like it). But still, kind of weird seeing how he was an icon back in the day.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

Uhm...not what this forum is intended for =\

4. Sephiroth_Masamune

Umm, I wanted Mature discussion, because I thought it would encourage more Mature Discussion...just because it's a music guy doesn't mean I want it in the music section...so technically it is supposed to be in MD.

It doesn't have to be to a technically Mature topic to produce a Mature Discussion...

5. DeadlyPotato

DeadlyPotato Guest

Right now, I would love to see the reactions of the girls that used to have a crush on him back in the day.

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

as you can see, this isnt producing MD ish replies. I didnt think it would, so i moved it. if the first reply had had some substance i would have left it but i called it correct. we are gonna be a little more strict about posts in there here in the near future, as MD is one of the drawing factors of this forum and needs to be kept as organized as possible.

7. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Who cares if he's gay???

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

^lol

my thoughts aswell...so someones gay...theyre not an alien though

9. Sephiroth_Masamune

You see Sephy...he was in a boy band that got made fun of cause they all seemed gay. They were called gay alot, and people basically assumed he was gay.

The thing is, when they actually CONFIRM that he is gay, people take it as a shock and it produces discussion like these. Some people don't TRULY care, but it is still funny and interesting to hear about.

I could say...who gives a crap about the way a car looks, or sounds, or drives as long as it DOES drive...but you might get offended by it. It's all because it causes a discussion...therefore the point of this thread.

EDIT:
    So the point of this vBulletin forum is not of all topics...but of only to make threads that are truly important enough to discuss? You guy's don't seem to know the true point of having a forum...-__-;;

10. Blur

Blur iPimp

its alright bro, nobodys attackin ya ;)

i mean, we all KNEW he was gay. lol :D