Lakers Sign Radmanovic

Discussion in 'NBA' started by McLaren, Jul 1, 2006.

1. McLaren

McLaren Guest

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baske...2jul02,0,1796284.story?coll=la-home-headlines
    You need to have an acount to read the link though...
    all i can say is....ITS ABOUT TIME MITCH!!!!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow this is a great pick up for the Lakers he will help them a lot especially with three point range, it's about time that Mitch does something for the team, he playes really well for the Clippers.

3. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Great pick up. The building-around-kobe era has begun.

4. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

The Lakers are going to get stronger and stronger from now on, since they know they can compete in the Playoffs. I think they will look for shooters, like Radmanovic, and not post players, unless they get a good chance. Lakers will shoot the lights out next season.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well like I stated in a post Kobe wants Sam Cassell, and if they get him, then I believe that they will have a very good team next season. They will have a lot more scorers then just Kobe, and if they get Cassell then they get a veteran point guard that can help the team in many ways.

6. RajaB

RajaB Guest

Its amazing how lakers made it to the playoffs and almost beat phoenix but since they got radmanovic...this team will be solid next year wit the players kobe, lamar and radmanovic