Veloci-T

Registered Member
#19 Pick : Javaris Crittenton
#40 Pick : Sun Yue
#48 Pick : Marc Gasol

I have no idea who these people are but I hope they good -__-

Veloci-T

Registered Member
i hear Javaris is a good PG and hes very coachable, Sun yue was in the ABA and he almsot posted a quadruple double in a game against the LA Aftershock (12 points, 11 rebounds, 13 assists, 8 blocks), and marc gasol....iono anything bout him besides the fact that hes Pau Gasol's younger brother

F

fpwarriors65

Gasol played really well in last years FIBA World Championships, so that is probably why he got drafted tradiationally you do well there you get a shot in the NBA

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know why they chose a point guard with there first pick, they already selected Jordan Farmar last year, does this mean that they don't have any confidence in him?

Gasol is an interesting pick, he has a lot to learn, but he can be a steal if he pans out, he has lots of potential and he can be player that can surprise a lot of teams in a couple of years. He should be interesting to watch.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
no but Farmar doesnt do a good job of starting PG, like in the playoffs, Smsuh put NO effort in the games when he was replaced by Farmar, farmar isnt good enough to start yet

Veloci-T

Registered Member
if that one Greek PG signs wihtt he lakers (League MVP of Euroleague this year), he will be starting PG, he didnt make is decision to join or not yet, people voted him the best european player over dirk nowitzki, tony parker, and pau gasol too o_O