Lakers or Rockets in Game 7?

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Mirage, May 14, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

The Lakers and Rockets will battle it out in a game 7 matchup in LA.

Who do you think will win and by how many points?

Here's the result of their latest game. It was another example of Lakers slop if you ask me. I was expecting them to take this game to be honest:

NBA.com: Lakers at Rockets Game Scoreboard

I think Lakers will win in game 7 by at least 10, but I'll be rooting for the Rockets to win. I'm rooting for the Rockets because then the Nuggets will get 4 home games in the conference finals instead of just 3.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Lakers are a much better team at home, I don't see the Rockets beating them. Also I have a strong feeling Kobe is going to be extra fired up for this game. He doesn't to be ousted of the playoffs in the second round.

Should be a great game to watch though. Cannot wait.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I hate the Lakers and love the Rockets, after the Spurs, so will be rooting hard for them to take LA at home. They've played great team ball this whole series, but I'm afraid LA is too good to get beat at home in a game 7 by them. Sadly, it'll be LA by 15.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I hate the Lakers but come on, they are going to roll

I have counted out the Rockets sooo many times this year...finally its going to happen. DOnt get me wrong I like Houston and hate LA but without Yao and T-Mac they have no business getting it this far.

Theyll have to root lights out and Battier will have to play sick defense. Dont see it happening.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I agree. When the Laker's are sent to a game seven they always dominate.

I think that with all of the crazy stuff that has happened with this series that both teams will be incredibly aggressive and of course you'll have Kobe Bryant out there making all of the most ridiculous shots known to man (other than MJ of course).

I can't wait to see Kobe in this game, it could very well be the best game that he's ever had. he just needs to beat his record of 81 (at least I think that's what it is, it's not under that i know that for sure)

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well the Lakers just dominated the Rockets yesterday. They won 89-70. The Rockets players didn't really show up yesterday, but the Lakers did and played well on both ends of the floor. Kobe didn't dominate the game, but he played decent.

Their on to the conference finals against the Nuggets.