Lakers-Heat Christmas Matchup comes to an end

Discussion in 'NBA' started by kobedaman24, Jul 25, 2007.

1. kobedaman24

kobedaman24 Guest

RealGM

That's too bad.. I used to look forward to that game every year.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yeah they made up or whatever so their no beef for the NBA milk for more ratings. Wade vs Bron is a good replacement.

3. Laker4life

Laker4life Guest

The Kobe vs Shaq stuff was really getting old. They overplayed it way to much. I like how they started something new with Wade vs Lebron. But imo what would have been more interesting was a Durant vs Oden Christmas day match. That would have been a fun one to watch it.

I think if those games(Durant vs Oden) do good this year. Then the next year and what not will probably be a Durant vs Oden match up on Christmas Day.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Even if Kobe vs Shaq is getting old it's still a good game, you have Wade against Kobe, two of the best players in the league, then you have Odom playing against his old team, so he needs to prove that he should of gotten traded.

Also Laker4life it's hard to say to see Oden vs Durant will be a good match up, because there still rookies. I know they'll be link because they got drafted in the same year, but I don't think they'll have impact right away. Wait a couple of years and this will be a very good match up.

I believe the Suns vs the Mavs would be a great match up, both teams can score at will, and Nash plays extra better against the Mavericks, because he plays against his former team and best friend.

5. Laker4life

Laker4life Guest

Yea I agree with you. Thats why I am saying let them play some games before they actually make it a big christmas day showdown.

I think with more playing time and experience they will get better. And the match-up between the 2 of them in a year or so could be very enticing.

6. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

The drama between Shaq and Bryant is over and the NBA realize that these team have played it out and now it was time to move on to a new and exciting match up. You can't really ask for more then a Dwyane Wade and LeBron James match up. So if they do put up that match up then it's going to be a good replacement.

Another good match up would be The Phoenix Suns versus the San Antonio Spurs. Especially after eveything happened in the playoffs last year, and now with Tim Donaghy throwing game 3 in the 2007 playoffs.