• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lady Goes Through Airport Security in Undies

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
And is STILL searched!

Undies protest at airport security | The Sun |News

A DISABLED woman sick of being searched every time she went through airport security turned up at check-in wearing only her UNDIES.

Fed-up Tammy Branovac, 52, stripped down to her black lace bra and knickers in protest at the fact she always gets frisked by over-zealous officials.
Amazingly, the wheelchair-bound retired surgeon was STILL patted down — despite having no apparent hiding place.
When it was time to pass through the check point, she removed her coat to reveal her sexy lingerie.

But Transportation Security Administration (TSA) officials wouldn't let her through that easily.

In fact, they detained her — claiming to have found traces on nitrate, used in bombs, on her wheelchair.
She missed her flight and had to return home, but the next day she did the same thing and was EVENTUALLY allowed to catch her flight.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
That's wrong. That is seriously wrong. Why on this Earth would they do that. That is WRONG. I am now appalled by what the TSA is doing. Why do it like this all of a sudden? Wrong. Just WRONG.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I don't really understand the fuss about the searches. Is it really that bad? The metal in her wheelchair makes the alarms go off and yes, that's probably annoying for her if she is a frequent flyer, but wouldn't that be a great way to smuggle stuff on the plane otherwise... just sit in a wheelchair and hey, you won't be checked.

Making flying safer is always a positive thing in my book. Even when the routine inspections seem long and unnecessary, if it catches just one person out then it's all worth it. Airport security has nothing to gain by being purposely annoying. Unless the guard is a pervert and just likes to touch people.

Raos

Registered Member
That's wrong. That is seriously wrong. Why on this Earth would they do that. That is WRONG. I am now appalled by what the TSA is doing. Why do it like this all of a sudden? Wrong. Just WRONG.
I am struggling to see what they did that is so wrong. They found traces of nitrates that are used in bomb making. Should they just say "oh well she stripped down to her skivvies and she is disabled so lets just assume its a mistake and let her on her way."?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
She went over the top.
Was she seriously fed up with the check ups or she wanted to show off her sexiness? I don't get it.

Sounds like she did it on purpose.
------
Calm down. Just because she is in a wheelchair doesn't mean she shouldn't get checked. She's like everyone who HAS TO go under check points.

Last edited:

Raos

Registered Member
I don't think it was necessarily THAT over the top. A little bit maybe, but at the same time I can see her reasoning. She is someone who does not mind being seen in her skivvies and thinks to herself that it is going to be a hassle to go through security so why not make it as transparent as possible.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I don't really understand the fuss about the searches. Is it really that bad? The metal in her wheelchair makes the alarms go off and yes, that's probably annoying for her if she is a frequent flyer, but wouldn't that be a great way to smuggle stuff on the plane otherwise... just sit in a wheelchair and hey, you won't be checked.

Making flying safer is always a positive thing in my book. Even when the routine inspections seem long and unnecessary, if it catches just one person out then it's all worth it. Airport security has nothing to gain by being purposely annoying. Unless the guard is a pervert and just likes to touch people.
Yeah me neither. I've had my bag checked a few times when i fly to and from school. I don't mind. They're just going to find books and spare batteries. and maybe some quarters for laundry.

I just make sure I wear fitter jeans and clothes when I fly. Usually they won't check you if your clothes can't hide anything.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
You know it's people like her the reason why there is a big fuss over the TSA. If you notice there was not fuss for the last 6 or so months and all of a sudden it just takes a few individuals to blow this crap up again. I still remain neutral on this, but this lady needs some meds. Come on! Protest in a different way!

Raos

Registered Member
It was not all of a sudden because of people like this woman that a big fuss started. It was because the TSA changed their pat down policy to include "enhanced" pat downs. She is just responding to that change. How is this her fault?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
She is someone who does not mind being seen in her skivvies
Of course she doesn't mind it when she's just an attention seeker. Good publicity for her.

As one of the comments goes by "Which edition of Playboy was she in.. ?"