Lady GaGa -

Discussion in 'Music' started by EllyDicious, Nov 14, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i was watching her latest vid on Yt - Bad Romance

[btw, in the last part of the video - where she's laid in that burned bed she totally seems like the blonde version of Amy Winehouse.]

i'm not really into her but i think this vid is really nice. and the song is not that bad.
    i'm just tired of hearing about her all the day.

what are your thoughts on her? Do you think she's overrated?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

*heads over to the most hated singers thread*

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I'm not a massive massive fan of lady gaga but i do have a few of her songs downloaded from iTunes.

I'm not sure about this song. I've only heard it once, so I couldnt tell you if i like or not. From hearing it for the first time I think it's alright. I like the very start of the video. I think Lady Ga Ga videos are always pretty interesting.

4. EllyDicious

whether i like her or not, i think her videos and her style is different from other singers and this gives her many points.

5. TheMaster

TheMaster Registered Member

She's overrated, but theres no problem with that. She has a nice voice but uses it in the most weirdest way to be honest. Ok song though.

6. EllyDicious

i think she's used her voice pretty well in this song...

7. angelfeather

angelfeather Registered Member

interesting new video of lady gaga. weird, like all of her videos, but apparently it works for her to be different.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I think she's one of the few pop artists that can sing these days. I saw her sing on SNL one time and it wasn't bad.

But there's a limit of uniqueness in which I can handle. After that, I just think the person's trying too hard.....

I think Lady Gaga is trying too hard. Some of her outfits are just ridiculous. They don't even look comfortable anymore. it's like she wears them for the shock appeal. Maybe that's the only reason why she does anything.

9. EllyDicious

well...considering they are show outfits i don't expect them to be comfortable. they are just for the sake of the video/when singing in the scene.
    but if by "uncomfortable" you mean they don't look good on her, that's another issue.
    regarding her latest video, i think she looks great.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

i like her voice and some of her songs...she does look funny though sometimes (other times she can pull it off the way funny looking models in the ramp do)