• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lady GaGa Shoes

Dabs

Registered Member
They're here.....Ok, ladies, let's all rush out and buy a pair!
They did a segment on the news, where a newswoman tried on a pair of these things...and she said they are indeed, as hard to walk in as they look like they'd be ~LoL~

Attachments

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
If I see a single person wearing those things, I am going to sweep her legs out from underneath her. Everything Lady Gaga wears is mind-bogglingly retarded and designed solely to get her attention, and we sure as hell don't need any more attention whores than we already have.

Dabs

Registered Member
If I see a single person wearing those things, I am going to sweep her legs out from underneath her. Everything Lady Gaga wears is mind-bogglingly retarded and designed solely to get her attention, and we sure as hell don't need any more attention whores than we already have.

Well hell....thanks.....there go my plans...I was headed out to buy me a pair *sigh*

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Those shoes are crappy and she goes over the top wearing them.
Never would I buy those shoes even if they were given to me for free.

Dabs

Registered Member
Those shoes are crappy and she goes over the top wearing them.
Never would I buy those shoes even if they were given to me for free.

I would have to agree with you, they remind me of a horse hoof!
Seems like your feet would hurt like hell after taking them off too.......but...everybody likes to be different~

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Seems like your feet would hurt like hell after taking them off too.......
I don't think they would hurt because the front and the back part are almost at the same height.
They're just not good looking and are extremely extravagant for every-day use and for my taste in general.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bathroom Wall 0
Babe_Ruth Music 0
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 0
Vixen Music 18
Babe_Ruth Music 2