Movies Ladies of Science Fiction

Which of these ladies of science fiction would you be most compatible with?

• Delenn (Mira Furlann) of Babylon 5

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrel) of Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Kira Nerys (Nana Visitor) of Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maya (Catherine Schell) of Space:1999

• Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) of Star Trek Voyager

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Susan Ivanova (Claudia Christian) of Babylon 5

• Other (Explain in your post)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Steerpike

Registered Member
Which of these ladies of science fiction would you be most compatible with?

Delenn (Mira Furlan) of Babylon 5
Can be described as spiritual, caring, principled, gentle yet strong, loyal, and wise.

Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell) of Star Trek Deep Space Nine
Can be described as intelligent, fun loving, scientifically curious, adventurous and outgoing.

Kira Nerys (Nana Visitor) of Star Trek Deep Space Nine
Can be described as loyal, tough, passionate, and spiritual.

Maya (Catherine Schell) of Space:1999
Can be described as intelligent, playful (to the point of mischievousness), and caring.

Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) of Star Trek Voyager
Can be described as intelligent, serious, logical with under developed social skills.

Susan Ivanova (Claudia Christian) of Babylon 5
Can be described as loyal, tough, has “attitude”, emotionally somewhat introverted.

Which one do you find most attractive?

Discuss.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Seven of nine: "Can be described as intelligent, serious, logical with under developed social skills."

Well, thats me! :lol: Well, I can be serious, when I wish it...

Steerpike

Registered Member
Seven of nine: "Can be described as intelligent, serious, logical with under developed social skills."

Well, thats me! :lol: Well, I can be serious, when I wish it...
So Seven of Nine is the one you would be most compatible with? I can relate on that with Seven of Nine though she is possibly not the most compatible for myself. Well, if you are looking for a fun loving type, then Jadzia or Maya might be the one for you. :D

Which of these ladies do you find most attractive?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Actually, I'd probably go for Jadzia Dax, or Terry Farrell - she's the most attractive, and probably the most compatible for me.

Steerpike

Registered Member
Actually, I'd probably go for Jadzia Dax, or Terry Farrell - she's the most attractive, and probably the most compatible for me.
Jadzia would be my choice for most attractive as well. :)

Some people seem to prefer Seven of Nine because of the form fitting/revealing uniform/costume and what it reveals. :lol:

No one should feel compelled to accept the descriptions given in the OP. If one knows the characters, then they should make their own assessment.

Last edited:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
To be honest, the only one I recognized was Seven of Nine, probably why I was drawn more to her than the others. But, while she is attractive, I think I prefer Jadzia Dax. She has nice eyes. :cool:

rofl.

..I don't know. Sikozu from Farscape, probably.

Arrogant, apparently without morals of any kind, is distrusting (up to a point), and thinks authority should be for other people. She is blindingly intelligent, has vast knowledge of just about anything - but is clueless to how any of it realates to real life. Has serious identity issues. Also, she can walk on the walls, by changing her center of gravity. Important skill, imo. :)