Ladies of Resident Evil

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Who is your favorite lady in the Resident Evil universe? I'm going to have to go with Jill because not only did she survive the initial game, but she made the Nemesis her bitch and is one of the best "survivalist" characters in the game.

She's also a sexy beast.

Your thoughts?

(I didn't do a poll because there's a lot of them!)

I have to go with Claire, for a few reasons, the main two being my love for RE2 and my love for Leon. Haha. She rode a motorcycle countless miles, and at a very tender (that sounded odd) age was able to escape Raccoon City when it got really bad. She also did that badass gun trick in the intro to RECV (she should win just for that). Then if that wasn't enough, she managed to outrun the helicopter's machine guns and eventually the island and Antartica. This girl is one tough cookie.

I'd give the silver to Jill and the bronze to Ada.

And a bullet between the eyes for Sherry Birkin.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Child murder? Let's try to avoid that. I'd share Sherry was significantly less bothersome than Ashley. She was a pair of tits on legs and nothing else.

Ryuk

Registered Member
I like this thread better already!

Decisions decisions.

Yeah I would of thrown a pic of Claire in there but I couldn't find a really good one.

Alice doesn't count. She isn't part of the RE universe, the live-action movies don't count towards that. Plus, she is horse-ass ugly and can't act worth a damn. And she kills people through security monitors? Pah-lease.

Ryuk

Registered Member
Alice doesn't count. She isn't part of the RE universe, the live-action movies don't count towards that.
Awww come on, if somebody wanted to throw in Rain or the hotness known as Ali Later for her take on Claire Redfield (albeit I think it's the only time ever that I was impressed with the way she looked) I'd be good with it.

Plus, she is horse-ass ugly and can't act worth a damn. And she kills people through security monitors? Pah-lease.
BLASPHEMY SIR!

But if you'd like to knock her music career then go right ahead.

She cannot act. Name a movie where she actually impressed you with her acting ability and not her chest. I dare you!

Regardless if they were good movies or not, I don't think you can consider them part of the same universe. They drifted too far off the original path for me.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
In all fairness Ryuk, I posted this in the games section because I wanted to try and forgot those terrible movies. So yeah, screw Alice and her lame ass psychic abilities.

Ryuk

Registered Member
She cannot act. Name a movie where she actually impressed you with her acting ability and not her chest. I dare you!
I DON'T CARE! I'D HIT IT AND THENSOME! AND THENSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constantine said:
In all fairness Ryuk, I posted this in the games section because I wanted to try and forgot those terrible movies. So yeah, screw Alice and her lame ass psychic abilities.
:sigh:, mah heart is breaking, Milla was the best thing about the movies.

Oh well, e for effort. Not like it makes this choice any easier just eliminating her though.

So to turn things around - what do we think of that one pic of Jill off Deviant Art?