Labor Day Weekend

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I hope everyone is having a great labor day weekend. Mines not going too well. I caught a cold on Friday and it got worse last night. My cousin was over yesterday and she told me that her dad was having a get together on Labor day and I told her I would come but now I will probably not go. When I woke up this morning I felt like crap. I took Nyquil last night and it doesn't seem to be helping me at all. My brother came home late last night and my dog was barking and I didn't know what the hell was going on because of the Nyquil effect.

(as I am typing this, my neighbor is having a party and they are singing YMCA)

So I I hope everyone has a safe and happy labor day weekend.

Thanks, you to, Dragons.

I completely forgot it was Labor Day weekend this week. Somebody should have told me this important information without me actually doing the work to find out myself. ^_^

Blueyes

Registered Member
I nhave to work 11-3 today for my part-time job but i've been on vacation since last Tuesday. Right now I'm pe'od about my cell service as I'm sure everybody else who uses this service is too.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Are there any air shows going around in anyone's area? I was sitting on the porch yesterday and caught a glimpse of some of the planes flying around. Its awesome when they fly in formation.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
They used to have airshows in my old city, but not here =( I hope that you start feeling better so you can do something interesting today. Your neighbors singing YMCA sounds semi-entertaining though, but I'm sure it would be only for a few seconds.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am having a great labor day weekend. Friday I went to a Beach Party, had a few beers, didn't get drunk. On Saturday I went to a house party, got pretty loaded. Then last night I had people over and I got really loaded. Then today I am probably going to a friends house, or maybe the beach. But I won't be drinking today.

Last edited:
I can't drink a whole lot tonight, I have to go to school tomorrow and I don't think I can quickly come up with an excuse of why my breath smells like vodka.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
People celebrate this weekend?

I haven't ever. I might be going out with my friends later today, though.