• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

LA schools closed over threat

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
LA has closed 900 public schools plus charter schools over this emailed threat. The email originated in Frankfurt Germany. NY also received the same threat but didn't see it as credible.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/los-angeles-schools-closed-over-possible-bomb-threat/

Its going to take days to search that many schools and even if most likely this was a prank I think its wise to close the schools considering recent events.

Thoughts?

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Hoax or not this crap has got to end, if it turns out any of these 'threats' were just jokes or hoaxes put on by people for a laugh... then they need to be arrested and taught a lesson.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish they could catch them and make them foot the bill for searching all those schools. I doubt it though since they probably used a proxy to send the email.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I believe any threat of mass violence, provided it can be indisputably traced to it's source, should be considered an act of terrorism and dealt with as such.

- Cham