• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds L33T/weird speak in M&L Partners in Time!!!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I am SOOOO glad I saved right before this... this is just too funny...

From the game it self, the Hammer Bros you face speak l33t

"AREA RESTRICTED. ALL NOOB INTRUDERS 2 B HAXORED BY US L33T HAMM3R BROZ.!"

"WE R TEH SHROOB ALLIES. WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROLF. THEN U AM CRY."

"WE RECIEVE ORDERS THRU ANTENNAS ON THESE L33T HELMETS. THEY R HOTNESS."

"WE MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS. WE LIKE 2 PWN NOOBS 4 TEH MASTER SHROOBZORS."

"U = NOOBS. BROZ. = L33T. PREPARE 4 TOTAL PWNAGE. WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

(Mario & Luigi get trapped by machine) (Broz talking to Baby mario & luigi)

"NOOBZ STILL R NOT PWNED. CONTINUE PWNERSHIP UNTIL ALL NOOBZ R PWNED."

"TEH ESCAPE IS IMPOSSIBLE. WE R 2 L33T. WE OWNZ JOO."

"U WILL GET FLATZORED BY R L33T HAMMERS."

(Fight ensues)

"Woah... My helmet antenna! It's broken! Oh, man, YESSS!"

"Hey... Mine broke too! Talk about lucky! I mean, didja HEAR what was coming out of my mouth?"

"I know, dude! Seriously, who talks like that? Anyways, I think these tots freed us!"

"Ya think? You little taters trashed out antennas?"

"Right ON! Seriously, thanks! You saves our bacon. We were... not right in the head."

"So listen, you gotta let us thank you by hooking you uo with these ..... ...... (spoiler)!"

I thought it was pretty funny the first time I went through it, and had more fun when I typed this out!!

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
So wait, let me get this straight...

It's not that the game is screwed up and talking L33t and assuming it's ok for everybody, it's that the bad guy characters in the game are using it and the good guys come in to talk normal and save the day for everyone. Is that it???

:D

Gamechamp

Registered Member
It means that those specific enemies were speaking like that. I'm guessing their antennas were making them do it, and Baby Mario and Baby Luigi broke the antennas, freeing them from the mind control.

That is freaking hilarious. I need to play this now more than ever.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I though it was funny as heck, thats why I posted it... something you really never find in a Nintendo Game!!