L.Lohan and her pictures controversy...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
...from Tylershields images.

Those pictures have created many debates [on the Internet as far as I've read].
What I think about her as singer/character has nothing to do with my opinion on these pictures.
Though she's a trash, I love how she's posed here:

Lindsay Lohan | Tyler Shields

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Those are great pictures regardless of debates and opinions of others. Like Xeilo said, she should be able to do what she wants without getting flack for it. I think she should just live her life without care for what others think.

JessEpiphany

Registered Member
I really don't know what's to debate. I think the pics are great. And I've always thought she was very pretty when she puts the effort into cleaning herself up.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't see a problem, either.

Do you have anything from the 'other side' of the debate, Elly?
you want me to quote those who disagree?

ok.
------
These are taken from a forum I'm on.
I've picked out some comments that stood out the most...[though personally I don't agree with these].

Beth said:
"

April 30th, 2010 at 11:25 am
ART MY ASS! MY SON DIED BY SUICIDE 1.5 YEARS AGO I FOUND HIM AND THESE ARE QUITE DISTURBING! DISTURBED PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF AND HER CAN LEAVE THESE PICS OFF THE INTERNET AND OUT OF THE NEWS!!! SICK!!!"
Snugsbug said:
I understand that this is "art", yes. Tasteless too.
They say one man's crap is another man's treasure.

As far as this shoot goes, I'm putting it in the crap category.
That's just because I go for things that are tasteful and beautiful.
This is neither.
SHDL said:
In my opinion, Ms Lohan hasn't done anything that merrits positive attention since "The Parent Trap", and she's trying anything to get some recognition. I'm sorry, but this is not the way to do it...freedom of expression or not. Like someone else mentioned, there's the possibility of offending people who have had friends/family members who committed suicide, or even were killed by someone with a gun. Those pictures are disgusting to me, and in very poor taste on Tyler Shields part for taking them, and on Marie Claire for publishing them.
RokzLove said:
Why would she want to make an image like that for herself? Dumb move in my opinion. Everybody already thinks she's crazy... why would she want to confirm it?
Isla said:
I think its her trying to show the media what they portray her to be like. She's like ok so you're painting me as this wild child, chick gone crazy type or whatever, so what about this? the photos represent how the media paint her to be, only showing it in an extreme way. I think that possibly these photos are her attempt at pointing this out in a way it could be her mocking the image that the media has portrayed of her...
WannaBreatheYou said:
No doubt there's worse material out there in Cyberland. But a. parents SHOULD be aware of what they're children are looking at online, and b. that doesn't make this photoshoot more acceptable just because there's worse things out there in cyberland. Should she do a shoot where she's running a dildo down her body, but hell, she's not completely naked and it's not going inside her, so what does it matter? It's just art!

Please.

She should be showing more class and trying to clean up her tarnished image. Personally, I wouldn't care WHO did that shoot, I just think it's in extremely poor taste.
Lucy said:
Maybe it's time for people to push the boundaries right back at the "Artists" ( I use that term loosely) and say enough is enough.
SHDL said:
All it takes is one impressionable fan of Ms Lohan's to attempt to live the fantasy in those pictures, and then something goes terribly wrong.
CQ said:
These violent delights have violent endings" - Shakespeare

Last edited:

Interested

Registered Member
Although I agree that the pictures are a little tasteless, the debate is ridiculous... She is attacked for who she is and what she has done before, rather than this case itself. It's silly. She is a pretty girl (pretty troubled) and those are a few among millions of other pictures that were made by people who were lucky enough to not have their dirty laundry hung in front of the entire world.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
People are fucking stupid.

I love how Beth, the first drooling toerag finds it so offensive that she must type IN ALL CAPITULL LEDDERS BECUZ HERP DERP DEE DERP. Are you on some kind of parenting forum Elly? It seems full of paranoid mothers and shut ins, no offense to you of course.

If it wasn't Lohan, I bet you wouldn't see so much flak. Also, the reaction to this sort of "violence" is laughable. In all seriousness, I think the real concern should be over the people that are so brain dead that they believe these images will have negative effects on people. Essentially, meaning these people can't tell the difference between reality and fiction.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I was expecting disturbing pictures but when I clicked on the link I don't even understand what's there to debate.