L.Lohan and her pictures controversy...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, May 1, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

...from Tylershields images.

Those pictures have created many debates [on the Internet as far as I've read].
    What I think about her as singer/character has nothing to do with my opinion on these pictures.
    Though she's a trash, I love how she's posed here:

Lindsay Lohan | Tyler Shields

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't see the big deal, let her do what she wants.

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Those are great pictures regardless of debates and opinions of others. Like Xeilo said, she should be able to do what she wants without getting flack for it. I think she should just live her life without care for what others think.

4. JessEpiphany

JessEpiphany Registered Member

I really don't know what's to debate. I think the pics are great. And I've always thought she was very pretty when she puts the effort into cleaning herself up.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't see a problem, either.

Do you have anything from the 'other side' of the debate, Elly?

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

you want me to quote those who disagree?

ok.
    ------
    These are taken from a forum I'm on.
    I've picked out some comments that stood out the most...[though personally I don't agree with these].

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  7. Interested

Interested Registered Member

Although I agree that the pictures are a little tasteless, the debate is ridiculous... She is attacked for who she is and what she has done before, rather than this case itself. It's silly. She is a pretty girl (pretty troubled) and those are a few among millions of other pictures that were made by people who were lucky enough to not have their dirty laundry hung in front of the entire world.

8. JessEpiphany

JessEpiphany Registered Member

After reading some of the quotes of those who didn't like it, I suppose I can understand why it might negatively affect some.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

People are fucking stupid.

I love how Beth, the first drooling toerag finds it so offensive that she must type IN ALL CAPITULL LEDDERS BECUZ HERP DERP DEE DERP. Are you on some kind of parenting forum Elly? It seems full of paranoid mothers and shut ins, no offense to you of course.

If it wasn't Lohan, I bet you wouldn't see so much flak. Also, the reaction to this sort of "violence" is laughable. In all seriousness, I think the real concern should be over the people that are so brain dead that they believe these images will have negative effects on people. Essentially, meaning these people can't tell the difference between reality and fiction.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I was expecting disturbing pictures but when I clicked on the link I don't even understand what's there to debate.