[email protected]@k What I Bought On Ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh wow. That must have taken alot of time to make. Looks real good. Good luck on this one . I got you in my W list. :cool:

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
I hope eBay doesn't see it and ask you to never use their domain name. I registered www.oddebay.com and they wrote to me saying to not use it or sell it and just to let it expire. Wonder what would happen if I sold it? I don't want to attempt that though.
hmm they have no rights to it. So there is really nothing they can do about it.

lilys_things

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
I hope eBay doesn't see it and ask you to never use their domain name. I registered www.oddebay.com and they wrote to me saying to not use it or sell it and just to let it expire. Wonder what would happen if I sold it? I don't want to attempt that though.
Well we can just wait and see huh?
I see weirdebay all over ebay..lol

I think it is ok tho.. I hope..
Who is gonna turn us in first? *lamo*
Thanks for your support :)

lilys_things

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
Why can't I sell mine? I find that not fair. lol..Oh yeah and I'm watching. www.oddebay.com..I WANT to sell it.. And there are so many other domains with eBay in it lol..Andrew, what do you think?

I hate eBay.
~greeny~ all you can do is try?

oOOohhhh and too..*there is a Fantastic Mystery Gift (s) *G*
We can't say who it is from!!

Last edited:

lilys_things

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
They emailed me threatening me..YES eBay..they said this can turn into legal trouble..and I told them it has nothing to do with their site.
I would think this would be free advertising for them.(not that they need it) This domain is in no-way negative. It would be things bought on ebay!!

lilys_things

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Oh wow. That must have taken alot of time to make. Looks real good. Good luck on this one . I got you in my W list. :cool:
Thanks.. one of the members here and also on ebay.. ezas123 did the page for us! He is so good at making webpages, ebay pages..and I am going to pay him to make me a really neat "me" page. He is so talented and creative. We have a hiccup on th epage now.. , we hope to get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.