• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

[email protected]@k What I Bought On Ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Awesome!! LOVE IT! You did really good!!! Got cha on my watch list!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh wow. That must have taken alot of time to make. Looks real good. Good luck on this one . I got you in my W list. :cool:

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
Thanks for watching everyone!! :) The price is now at $1 NR had to make some changes real quick thats why it was so high LOL

kromsales

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
I hope eBay doesn't see it and ask you to never use their domain name. I registered www.oddebay.com and they wrote to me saying to not use it or sell it and just to let it expire. Wonder what would happen if I sold it? I don't want to attempt that though.
hmm they have no rights to it. So there is really nothing they can do about it.

lilys_things

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
I hope eBay doesn't see it and ask you to never use their domain name. I registered www.oddebay.com and they wrote to me saying to not use it or sell it and just to let it expire. Wonder what would happen if I sold it? I don't want to attempt that though.
Well we can just wait and see huh?
I see weirdebay all over ebay..lol

I think it is ok tho.. I hope..
Who is gonna turn us in first? *lamo*
Thanks for your support :)

lilys_things

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
Why can't I sell mine? I find that not fair. lol..Oh yeah and I'm watching. www.oddebay.com..I WANT to sell it.. And there are so many other domains with eBay in it lol..Andrew, what do you think?

I hate eBay.
~greeny~ all you can do is try?

oOOohhhh and too..*there is a Fantastic Mystery Gift (s) *G*
We can't say who it is from!!

Last edited:

lilys_things

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
They emailed me threatening me..YES eBay..they said this can turn into legal trouble..and I told them it has nothing to do with their site.
I would think this would be free advertising for them.(not that they need it) This domain is in no-way negative. It would be things bought on ebay!!

lilys_things

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Oh wow. That must have taken alot of time to make. Looks real good. Good luck on this one . I got you in my W list. :cool:
Thanks.. one of the members here and also on ebay.. ezas123 did the page for us! He is so good at making webpages, ebay pages..and I am going to pay him to make me a really neat "me" page. He is so talented and creative. We have a hiccup on th epage now.. , we hope to get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.