Kyo's Domain

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Well since I am finally getting to opening this thread I made a few things yesterday. My internet was messing up so I made sigs and such while I was bored. These are openers to my new art gallery yay! Can't make seperate threads anymore or Omega will KILL me >.> Most of the sigs are a new style that I'm trying out. Now since this is a new style I do expect TIPS and good comments, that applys for all things I post^^ Now enough of my ranting and let me show you what I got:

Human Torch 5/5:
Human Torch 2 5/5:
Luffy Sig 5/5:
Galleon Beast(Vincent) 5/5:
Cloud Wall 5/6:

And two that were done last week that haven't been seen before like the five above.....

Starry Night 4/30:
Starry Night(Renamon) 4/30:

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Here's one I did for Alucard. I really like the outcome of this one since it was done in less than an hour, and the fact that it came out this good while my sister was worrying me with all the jams on iTunes with the laptop --; He might want changes but meh, I like how this first result came out:

Hmmm....I like how the first one isn't so distracting from the Human Torch, but I also like how the second one looks with all the fire around him. They're both pimp!

Hehe! I like this one because it looks like the blue streaks are making his hat disapear, and he is looking at it in shock. Very artistic!

Dudette! That is totally fuckin' awsome yo! Wow! He looks direly (that is actually a word btw) bad ass! I love how the right is blue, then as it goes left it shifts into a purple, and then a pinkish color!

Cloud is always awsome. This isn't one of ur best, and I see a trend of the streaking colors in the background thus far. I like how it shows how huge the buster sword really is! The white outline around him is actually a very nice touch!

The first one has a hot lookin' chic for pixels (Yes, I am a guy! LOL!)! The second is awsome cuz it looks like its walking on the streaks!

I don't see the difference between the too....I find them amazing tho! I don't know the character...is that her left hand that is webbed?! I like what the text say!​

Comment on ur entire gallery: It is overrun with the streaking colors....they look kool tho!​

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Yeah....those were my most current ones to bleh, my gallery is overrun with them at the moment^^;

Well here is a new one, I think some of you might love this one since it is a break from all the anime ones that I do. Here's a Sega classic character, we all know and love him!

I just love the outcome of this one.

Yeah....those were my most current ones to bleh, my gallery is overrun with them at the moment^^;

Well here is a new one, I think some of you might love this one since it is a break from all the anime ones that I do. Here's a Sega classic character, we all know and love him!

I just love the outcome of this one.
You never fail to amaze me, Kyo! That is totally awsome! I love the lights! The ring on his finger is an awsome touch too!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Hehe, I see you love it Kosis. Suprisely I found that one as one of the easiest sigs I have done ever >.>

Now here is something that will suprise all, finally a sports sig from me! It's my first one so I know it kind of sucks and such but oh well, I just wanted to try my hand at them^^; Well this one is of Michael Jordan, can you believe it?! Lol, anyway I couldn't decided if I wanted effects on it or not so I did him with them and with them. Here they are:

CnC as always!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Yeah, but maybe I should of choosen a different color besides blue >.>

Anyway, here is an Auron Tag. The sonic one came out so good that I wanted to do one of Auron! Hope you guys like: