Kyo, revamp me

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by wyldesykosis, May 25, 2007.

1. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

You can use any of the pics from the previous thread (link: http://fusion-central.net/showthread.php?t=15156 ) or any new pics you see would do better. You can even change themes. In other words, you have free reign to do whatever you want! Have fun!

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Lol, ok Kosis I'll see what I can cook up then for ya this weekend if I can. I'll probably might use a different pic though so look around here for any new posts that I make.

3. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

4. Kyo_Muramasa

What's your thoughts on this one Kosis?

[​IMG]

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Kyo, I'm tempted to kiss you! Hehe! Altho, you get a hug either way! *hugs Kyo!* Its perfect! Could I get an avie with it too?

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Yay you liked it!*hugs back* Okay, I'll make ya an avie with a gif in it this time around^^ I'll make it today when I get back home since I am in school posting right now >.>;

7. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Sweet! You are a goddess of art!

8. Kyo_Muramasa

My end of the year tests start in less than an hour and I am trying to be as mellow as possible o_O

Art is being my solice so here is your avie Kosis! Srry it took so long, I was studying for my tests and forgot until I saw that pre-avie you made and I barrated myself for forgeting^^;

[​IMG]

9. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Thank ya, Kyo! It looks awsome! You never fail to amaze me! ;)

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That's damn awesome. Great Set Kyo!