Kurt Angle

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

In my opinion Kurt Angle has done everything a wrestler can do in the world of wrestling. I've always said he's one of the best wrestlers of all time.

Look at his resume:

He's been the WWE World, WCW World, WWE Tag Team Champion, IC Champion, European Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, NWA World, TNA World, X Division Champion, TNA Tag Champion, King of the Ring and has main evented Wrestlemania.

What's left for Kurt Angle in wrestling?

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Kurt Angle is definitely one of the best wrestlers ever to grace the WWE, or any promotion for that matter. Even though people complain a lot about WWE/WCW 'has beens' in TNA, Angle definitely isn't one of those. He's still one of the best performers in wrestling and i think he has a good few years in him yet.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Kurt Angle is quite arguably the BEST wrestler that's active at the moment, and still proves to be an enormous asset to whatever promotion he's in.

I'll remember him most for his goofy three I's gimmick in the WWE which pretty much made him who he was, and of course his epic theme song.

What's left for kurt? Nothing really, he's done it all...all he needs to do is keep going at the same rate he's going, and he'll just rack up more title wins.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Angle has done it all. I think once he's bored with TNA he should give WWE another go, main event some more Wrestlemanias and then retire. I'd love to see him face Jericho, CM Punk, Kingston and others like that before he retires.

If he wants to be known as the best ever he'll have to last longer in the buisness IMO.

5. Shooting_Palanx

True, I don't think it's his time just yet.

But I would love to see him back in the WWE and just have another WM epic like he did with Shawn Michaels.

Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker? How does that sound?

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

angle is da man...

he need not retire...

keep going and going but if his neck bothers him id take a step back...

id LOVE him back in wwe down the road...lots of fun matches he could have....

7. Shooting_Palanx

Yeah, but like he said before he just had creative differences with Vince, and just felt the schedule was putting a strain on him and his family, so the WWE COULD be a possibility but not a very likely one.

8. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i think him and vince can work it out....angle and wwe should be able to agree on something in the future...

they always come back...

9. Shooting_Palanx

I don't think Hogan would come back lol.....

Ummm...perhaps they would, but too much shit has hit the fan for them to at least try and reconcile, as I do believe that Kurt is a very well mannered guy.

10. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Vince will do business with anyone at any time. This is wrestling and you can never say never.

Angle has backed off his hatred of the WWE the past year. I would never rule it out.