• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Kung Fu Panda 2

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I was once forced to watch Kung Fu Panda by the "Girl of the time" and put it this way, I still really like kung Fu Panda... :lol: but I didn't think a sequel was necessary. After watching it this evening I am willing to admit I was wrong. The script is just as funny and heartwarming as the first,the action and animation is better. See it in 3D, seriously.

YouTube - ‪'Kung Fu Panda 2' Trailer 2‬‏

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm really looking forward to this but it isn't out in my country still for a while. I loved the first one, the visuals are amazing. So pretty, also the lighting and music was perfect. It's a visually beautiful treat.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I haven't seen it, but, question... can you see the second one without seeing the first? or do they follow on from each other?

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
As with most sequels there is a logical progression but both films are fairly self contained. The first film is about the panda becoming a great Kung Fu Warrior and the second is just another one of his adventures. Strangely enough the second one provides him with more of an origin story than the first so I think you'd be ok. If you can watch the first one before though I would because it's really fun.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I loved the first movie and was excited when I heard that number 2 is in production :D I am not sure if it's out in Australia yet as I am behind the times on movies these days. Can't wait to see it :D

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I watched this with my friend and I'm pretty sure we were laughing more than the kids who were in the theater.