• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

KSF's E3 2012 Mega Topic

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Sorry, Crou, but E3 is coming up soon, and instead of crowding a post in your thread with all of the reveals, trailers, and gameplay that will be coming to E3, I will instead use this OP in this topic to reveal everything, by date announced at or before the convention.

This topic will be my baby the entire length of E3, but if you all wish, you can post trailers as they are released, solely because I am sticking with the highlights. Over 1000 hours of trailers, gameplay, and reveals are made at E3 every year, and that would be too many to post, so I will be sticking with the highlights.

I will see if I can find the press conferences, in full, online after they occur, and post them here as well. Additionally, I will post my thoughts as videos and links come up, so that a discussion can be stimulated. I will be on GF all of Monday June 4th and most of Tuesday June 5th to post these big reveals, trailers, etc.

But the party has already started...

Wednesday, May 30th

Some major trailers were released this morning, none of which extremely excite me, but I know you all might like to see some of these.

DOOM 3 BFG Edition (DOOM 3, 2, 1 and the DOOM 3 extras remastered in HD)
Doom 3 BFG Reveal

Hitman: Absolution "Saints" Trailer
Hitman Absolution "Saints" Trailer

Metro: Last Light In-Depth Design Interview (Pre-E3 Press Event)
In-Depth Metro: LL Design Interview

NHL '13
Every Stride Counts Trailer
(Thought you guys would appreciate this!)

There will be more...