• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kronic

wickedwomp

Registered Member
Has anyone heard of kronic

Its a legal synthetic herb mix which grants the same effects of weed.

Well, i have introduced it to my home town and certain shops have started selling it.

As i live in karratha WA (a Mining Town) all of the mine workers have started smoking it while at work, operating machinery.

So my point is, As much as i love my home, we are collectively a bunch of tards that can lift heavy stuff and take everything for granted.
Well done WA this is why we cant have nice things!!!

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
With no offence meant can I ask a question? What are you on about? Were you high when you wrote this?

You say:

So my point is, As much as i love my home, we are collectively a bunch of tards that can lift heavy stuff and take everything for granted.
Well done WA this is why we cant have nice things!!!
Yet you told us that you introduced it so effectively it is your fault?

I am genuinely confused by this post....

Hiei

The Hierophant
I've heard of chronic, but it's literally just tastier marijuana. But if Kronic is legal, I assume that it's like spice. And spice is whack shit, dude. I've smoked my share of spice, and it's kind of like weed, but not really. I feel like it has a different kind of high, not as euphoric, but not sober. The high doesn't last nearly as long, either.

I wouldn't recommend it to people that work in mines. Maybe when they go home, but not at work. That's how bad things happen. And that's why we can't have nice things, like a mine in some hick ass town in Washington.

wickedwomp

Registered Member
With no offence meant can I ask a question? What are you on about? Were you high when you wrote this?

You say:

Yet you told us that you introduced it so effectively it is your fault?

I am genuinely confused by this post....
Im saying i granted my town with this wonderful substance and the ape-like inhabitants ruined it by smoking the stuff at work. that is all.