• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Krillin

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Its not the same as Kaioken that Piccolo could have learned from King Kai, hell even Goku could have taught him.

D

Dranigus

Piccolo probably used this new ability from Nale and not from King Kai.

D

Dranigus

Some ancient art taught to him by Guru.

As I've said it's a Kaioken like ability, but not Kaioken it's self.

I have some images incase you wanted to see it.

So what do you think about it?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I do not think that is a Kaioken like technique, just Piccolo releasing his full power at the time.

D

Dranigus

Not true, because he uses it like a Kaioken technique. And it isn't his full power either. It's a power up.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It would be him powering up to access a greater amount of his power. Kaioken is different, its just little bursts of power.

D

Dranigus

And that is what is called a power-up.

Kaioken is also a power-up.

Therefore it's a Kaioken like ability.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

No its not, Kaioken only powers up the user briefly, what Piccolo was doing appears to be a standard power up, as in raising your level higher in order to fight.

D

Dranigus

Well his power was raised briefly as well. He goes back on and off the same trick throughout the battle with Android 17 and with Frieza. So therefore, it isn't just him powering up to full status. It's him powering up beyond his full status, using a trick similar to Nappa and Goku.