• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Krillin

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did you realize as the series when by that Krillin got more of a wuss? I think so because I remember watching Dragon Ball and Krillin was a tough guy and never backed down of a fight, and I know the people got stronger when the series went on, but so did Krillin, what do you think guys?

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Pretty much as the story progress anyone who was human on the series started to suck. Krillin is no exception since he's like the strongest normal person. I know 18 is actually the strongest, but she wasn't always human. Tien was the better humanoid character. He was more vicious when it came to combat.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes he was and that's true because Yamcha wasn't as much of a wuss in Dragon Ball series like he is in the Dragon Ball Z series, he just pisses me off in the Dragon Ball Z series.

B

barfootboards

Plus its only fair ..... how could a guy with no nose become strong? hmmm? HMMMMM?!?!?!? lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He does have a nose it's the six dots he has on is forhead, and that's pretty funny Piccolo but you are true Uub is the strongest human, but this subject wasn't about that, it's about how Krillin became more afraid of fighting and is getting weaker.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I was responding to Kajins post, those 6 dots though are not Krillins nose, but have to do with the order he is in. Krillin is a monk. Krillin became more afraid because everyone was extremely stronger then him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I know that's what I was stating in one of my early post, everyone got stronger as the series went on, but so did Krillin, so he shouldn't be afraid of fifhgting them even though he knows he has no chance of winning.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Krillins power does not compare to the rest, he is a million tops, humans never seem to gain that much power, then you have Piccolo and the Sayians who all surpass the 100 million marker by the Buu Saga.

D

Dranigus

I am surprised that they didn't do something like in the gameboy advance game, Super Sonic Warriors.

The alternate storylines in that game are awesome.

Anyways for Piccolo in Super Sonic Warriors after Majin Buu regenerating from a seriously powerful attack, Piccolo heads off to Planet Namek where he wishes the Evil King Piccolo (Piccolo's father) to be resurrected. Then Piccolo merges with the Evil King Piccolo and become the true Namekian Legendary Champion and fights Super Buu. Piccolo manages to seal Super Buu away with the Evil Containment Wave. However, Super Buu was eventually released thanks to Gotenks. However, with the strength of both SSJ3 Gotenks and the Legendary Namekian, Piccolo. Super Buu was finally destroyed.

But anyways back on topic. Humans are generally extremely weak beings in DBZ. The only exception was Uub.