• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Krav Maga: Israel’s ‘Dangerous Global Plot’

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Middle East has spawned some wild conspiracy theories but this latest one emerging from Iran might just beat them all.

Brad Pitt Reportedly Does It. Iranian News Says It’s Israel’s ‘Dangerous Global Plot’ | TheBlaze.com
This is the silliest thing I have ever heard. Maybe people want to learn Krav Maga for self defense reasons. The tactics would be very effective for saving your life or to keep from getting kidnapped by a 'resistance group' as the Iranians call them. If they want someone to practice tolerance and compassion start with these groups.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Lacking tolerance and compassion? LOL! When did terrorists ever use those?
Anyway it would be compassion since it would send any terrorist that tried to grab you to their Allah and all those virgins they talk about. How is that not showing compassion?

Nutkicks okay but be careful not to kick them in the bomb. Some of those nutjobs are suicide bombers.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
For the life of me I don't get where they see a form of self defense as a dangerous global plot by the Israelis.

Your not going to practice compassion when they are trying to blow you up. Nothing mysterious about that.